Ensure your stuff arrives and stays in top condition with our safe and sturdy packing materials.
Packing Materials Price List
|Archive Boxes||15” x 12” x 10”||£2.50 each|
|Double Wall Boxes||18” x 18” x 10”||£2.00 each|
|Double Wall Boxes||18” x 18” x 20”||£2.50 each|
|Wardrobe Boxes||£7.50 each|
|Mattress Bag||single||£2.50 each|
|Mattress Bag||double/king||£3.50 each|
|Tape gun||£7.50 each|
|Bubble Wrap||per roll (25m)||£12.00 per roll|
|Packing Tape||£2.00 per roll|
|Packing Tissue/Paper||30” x 20”||£6.00 per bundle|
|Marker Pen||Black||£2.00 each|
Space Saver Moving Packs
|1 - The College Kit |
Perfect for students moving in or out of digs
|2 large double wall, 5 small double wall, 2 archive boxes, 1 roll of tape||£17.50|
|2 - The Flat Pack |
Enough for a 1-2 bed flat or house
|5 large double wall,10 small double wall, 1 roll of bubble wrap, 2 rolls of tape and a pen||£40.00|
|3 - The Full House |
Just right for a 3-4 bed family home
|10 large double wall, 15 small double wall, 1 roll bubble wrap, 3 rolls of tape and a pen||£60.00|
- Remember to label all boxes with their contents and/or destination using a thick black marker pen – especially fragile items!
- Large items – should be separated by blankets, cardboard or cushions. If you are going to dismantle any larger pieces remember to tape the screws and fittings to the items that they were removed from.
- Smaller items – should all be placed in boxes to allow for efficient stacking in the van or storage units.
- China and glass – should be wrapped in bubble wrap or packing paper and placed into boxes with a layer of bubble wrap at the top and bottom of the box. Please note that using newspaper may mark your belongings.
- Plates and saucers – should ideally be wrapped and placed on their edge within the box.
- Books – should be stored in smaller boxes to keep the weight to a manageable level.
- Clothing – Use space saving vacuum bags and wardrobe cartons for all your hanging items. Clothing should be clean and dry and can also be stored within boxes, drawers or suitcases.
- Electrical items – are best stored in their original boxes, however, if these are unavailable then wrapping them in bubble wrap should be sufficient. Garden equipment – should be clean and drained of any fuel.
- Defrost, drain and wipe down freezers, refrigerators and washing machines. Leave doors open for ventilation