In light of the recent global situation regarding the corona virus, we felt it was only right to provide our customers with an explanation of how we plan to proceed in order to ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers alike. We are taking our guidance from WHO and our local health authority and will continue to do so in the forthcoming months. At the moment, we will continue to remain open but can only do so with your co-operation.
So we are currently open for business customers only from Monday to Friday 7:30am – 6pm OR essential domestic customers by appointment on 01227 751175. We will continue to operate these hours until 1st April after which we will assess the situation. Please note we will no longer be opening Saturdays.
Whilst onsite we would appreciate if everyone on site adheres to the following guidelines:
1. All customers will keep their keys to limit contact. Any customers who currently don’t have their key can come to the office by appointment only to collect them. Office hours apply.
2. Our mail box customers should call before visiting the site to make sure there is post to collect.
3. If you have been on holiday recently , please check the travel guidelines from WHO https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-covid-19/
4. If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and have visited Space Saver within 14 days of diagnosis, please let us know so we can take the appropriate measures to protect others.
5. And finally, always carry tissues with you to catch your coughs and sneezes. The toilets have soap and water if you need to wash your hands.
Thank you for bearing with us and we will continue to keep you updated if the situation changes. However, if your trip is not essential, please look after yourself and others by staying at home.